Full Range Full Glow From: AED 520.00
Birthday Flowers Julieta Hand-Tied From: AED 555.00
Hand-Tied Bouquets Miss Lullaby AED 1,600.00
Anniversary Flowers Romantic Pink From: AED 475.00
Birthday Flowers Roselle From: AED 440.00
Birthday Flowers Pink Giselle From: AED 440.00
Hand-tied Bouquet FAQ
- What is a hand tied bouquet?
- It refers to a bouquet prepared by taking individual flower stems and arranging them directly in one’s hands to form the arrangement. The stems are normally tied together and wrapped with a ribbon to form a hand held bouquet.
- Should you untie a hand tied bouquet?
- No. Carefully remove all packaging or wrapping but don’t untie your flowers upon receiving a bouquet.
- How do you keep a hand-tied bouquet fresh?
- Display the bouquet in a cool place away from direct sunlight and ripening fruits. Replace water every 2 to 3 days.
- How many stems in a hand-tied bouquet?
- The quantity of flowers varies depending on the type or size of the bouquet you plan to make
- How long do hand tied flowers last?
- Flowers in a hand-tied bouquet typically last 5 days to a week.
- How do you keep a hand tied bouquet fresh?
- Keep the bouquet in a cool place away from direct sunlight and ripening fruits. Replace water every 2 to 3 days.