Delphinium is adored by many because of its tall spires and beautiful colors.
Anniversary Flowers Purple Heart AED 1,250.00
Birthday Flowers Magenta Heart AED 785.00
Anniversary Flowers Purple Lover AED 785.00
Darcey Specials Snow White AED 785.00
Blue Flowers Candy Blue AED 785.00
Birthday Flowers Make Me Shine AED 1,485.00
Anniversary Flowers Maryam From: AED 815.00
Birthday Flowers Dreamy Hues AED 895.00
Birthday Flowers Amelia AED 465.00
Delphinium Flowers FAQ
- How do you keep delphiniums blooming?
- Place cut delphiniums in a vase filled with clean water with flower food. Store away from the direct sunlight.
- How do you take care of a delphinium?
- Change the water every other day and don’t forget to trim stems at angle.
- Are Delphiniums toxic to touch?
- Yes. Delphiniums can cause skin irritation when touched.
- What flowers go with delphiniums?
- Delphiniums suit best when combined with hydrangeas, garden roses, peonies and anemones.
- How long do delphinium flowers last?
- Delphiniums can last for 6 to 8 days in a vase.
- How many stems in a bunch of delphinium?
- Normally delphiniums are shipped 10 stems per bunch. At Darcey Flowers, it is sold per stem.