Sunflower are known for being “happy flowers. The gorgeous, golden and vibrant yellow blooms are perfect to bring cheer, smiles and happiness. If you want to make someone’s day, you’ll never go wrong with sunflowers.
Darcey Specials Hello Sunshine AED 595.00
Best Sellers Sunflower Baby AED 720.00
Best Sellers You’re My Sunshine AED 445.00
Get Well Soon Flowers Hello Sunflower From: AED 375.00
Darcey Specials Rising Sun AED 1,190.00
Birthday Flowers Mega Sunflower AED 1,550.00
- How long do sunflowers last?
- Cut sunflowers can stay fresh for up to two weeks.
- How do you keep sunflowers alive longer?
- Display cut sunflowers where it gets bright and indirect light. Clean the vase and replace water every two to three days or as soon as the water gets cloudy.
- What to do with sunflowers after flowering?
- You can arrange sunflowers to a vase and display it to your table or windows.
- How tall is a sunflower?
- Typical size sunflowers range in height from 5 to 10 feet.
- How can you tell if a sunflower is fresh?
- Sunflower’s petals look vibrant and lively, free from brown edges.