- Provide information about varieties of blooms and fillers to explain their properties, appearance, scent and compatibility with other flowers
- Explain care of arrangements for customers to prolong the life of the flowers for maximum enjoyment
- Plan arrangement according to client’s requirements, utilizing knowledge of design and properties of materials, or select appropriate standard design pattern.
- Develop artistic or design concepts for decoration, exhibition, or commercial purposes.
- Responsible to monitor stocks and make required requisitions.
Job Type: Full-Time
OFFICE / WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT
- Organize and rearrange products in the warehouse.
- Keep neat and clean warehouse premises.
- Loads and unloads materials and supplies
- Dust and cleans desks and other furniture.
- Empties trash receptacles; deposits recyclable material in proper receptacles.
- Performs other related work as required
- Allocating storage space to goods
- Relocating and re-stacking goods to make space for a new delivery
Job Type: Full-time
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE
- To ensure the full implementation of the Customer Services strategy across the business.
- Provide excellent customer service to improve business performance.
- Greet, address, and thank customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Understand customer requirements so as to provide appropriate clarifications and solutions.
- Contribute ideas to resolve customer problems to improve productivity.
- Work within various teams to ensure outstanding customer service.
- Schedule customer deliveries.
- Maintain broad knowledge of customer products and services.
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquiries via direct contact, phone, email, online chat etc.
- Maintain and update customer documentation as needed
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Confident communicator
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages and CRM systems.
- Democratic management style
- Experience in managing a busy customer service team
Job Type: Full-time
WEB DEVELOPER CUM DESIGNER
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer and designer to be responsible for the overall website needs such as coding, innovative design, and layout. Web developer and designer responsibilities include creating well-designed landing pages, maintaining and handling the website to make sure it is bug and error-free, optimizing the pages, being responsible for the management of hosting, and doing the migration to a different platform if needed. You will be directly reporting to the business development manager and working with the marketing and creatives team.
- Responsible for maintaining our WordPress and WooCommerce
- Updating and adding products
- Create a website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices or a website builder.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain website documentation to track changes and errors.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities
- Cooperate with graphic designers to match visual design intent
- have skills in Web Development and Web Design with WordPress and WooCommerce
- have high standards in creativity and design
- be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- have good interpersonal and communication skills
- be able to work on their own or in a team
- be able to work to tight deadlines
- be thorough and precise in their work
- be able to multi-task
- be able to use their initiative.
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop, plan and execute creative and compelling digital marketing campaigns across different channels /platforms based on the company’s current and future needs. This includes all web, Google, SEO/SEM, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Provide recommendations to impact the business through successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Ensure engagement with the Manager for all assigned accounts by providing regular updates on the campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with Creatives and Marketing team to develop social media artworks and marketing collaterals – Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions.
- Measures, analyze, and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Hands-on experience with organic search platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, WordPress, SEMRush, ScreamingFrog, and other platforms that are highly desirable.
- Hands-on experience with Advertising platforms such as Google Ads, and Facebook/Instagram Ads. Knowledge and experience with TikTok Ads and Snapchat ads are a plus.
- Analytical, performance-driven, meticulous with data, strong research, and communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Adaptable, teachable, a problem solver, and able to handle multiple priorities
- Inquisitive, self-starter, able to self-manage and work independently with little supervision while meeting expectations – and able to collaborate well within a team.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization algorithms, and best practices, or have a good understanding of the basics
- Able to create relevant, engaging, and effective content and/or to edit for websites, services and meta page descriptions, blog articles, etc
- Must be proficient in Google Drive, Google Docs, and WordPress.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing
Job Type: Full-time
Send us your CVs or portfolio at [email protected].