Anniversary Flowers Peachy Pink AED 550.00
Birthday Flowers Make A Wish AED 520.00
Beige Flowers Lovely Forever AED 1,225.00
Beige Flowers For the Love of Pampas AED 3,885.00
Best Sellers Pampas Sway AED 1,825.00
Best Sellers Day Star AED 1,075.00
Best Sellers Bluer Than Blue AED 2,325.00
Best Sellers Cotton Craze AED 635.00
Best Sellers Warmth Cuddle AED 630.00
Dried and Preserved Flowers FAQ
- Do dried flowers last forever?
- No. Dried flowers generally last one year. When stored and cared for properly, dried flowers can last up to three years.
- Which flowers make good dried flowers?
- The following can make good dried flowers: lavender, lunaria, hydrangea, pampas grass, eryngium, cotton stick, roses and proteas.
- Are dried flowers better than fresh?
- Yes. If you are looking for more durable and long lasting flowers, then dried flowers are a better option. Dried flowers need no maintenance either.
- How do you store a dried bouquet?
- Keep your dried flowers away from any heat, direct sunlight, humid conditions and wind.
- Are preserved flowers more expensive?
- Yes. Dried flowers tend to get more expensive because the process of flower preservation is tedious and costly.
- How long do dried flowers keep their color?
- Dried flowers can keep their color for a long time but eventually fade faster when not handled and stored properly.