Anniversary Flowers Julieta Cerise From: AED 1,175.00
Darcey Boxes It’s Bombastic AED 360.00
Birthday Flowers Darcey Treasure AED 1,925.00
Box Flowers FAQ
- What are box flowers?
- Box flowers is a type of flower arrangement displayed in a box e.g acrylic, wooden, marble, hatbox and baskets.
- How long do box flowers last?
- Box flowers normally last 2 to 3 days or even a week depending on the level of care.
- How do you keep boxed flowers fresh?
- Place the boxed flowers in a cool and dry area away from heat factors and direct sunlight.
- Should I take flowers out of the box?
- No. Don’t remove the flowers in the box but keep the floral foam damp and moist.
- How do you take care of a flower box?
- Don’t let the floral foam dries out. Pour a small amount of water into the floral foam to keep the flowers fresh and hydrated.