How to Make a Bouquet Step-by-Step
Flowers are one of the things on the list as a gift for someone special. They signify feelings such as care, appreciation, love, and many more which is why flowers are a perfect present for any occasion. No matter how grand or small, surely the recipient will appreciate and feel joy the second he/she receives the flower arrangement.
Have you ever wondered how florists make such a work of art? There is something behind every masterpiece. Want to know what they are? Well in this blog, we will share some tips and secrets.
A Guide to Choosing Flowers for Bouquets
Selecting the perfect flowers is the first step to creating a beautiful bouquet. This can be made easier by keeping the following tips in mind:
- Follow a color scheme. Consider your venue or the color scheme of the occasion for what the bouquet is for. Make sure to complement the colors of the flowers to the area where the bouquet will be displayed or the receiver’s favorite colors as well.
- The petals must be vibrant. It is important that the petals do not appear faded. If they look wilting or develop a dull brownish color near the edges, then you should reject them. Look for flowers that are bright and fresh.
- Check the flowers available in season. For your bouquet, you may want to consider picking in-season flowers because they are fresher and affordable.
We came up with the best simple step-by-step tutorial for wrapping a bouquet of flowers which you will find useful. To begin with, you should know and have the essential materials such as:
- Fresh flowers
- Wrapping Paper
- Jute Twine
- Lay the wrapping paper and make sure the color will complement the flowers you have chosen.
2. Cut off the leaves at the base and any thorns present on the flowers and they should be equal in length.
3. Use jute twine to bind the middle part of the stems.
4. Now fold the wrapping paper in a triangle shape and place the flower bouquet in the center. Take note that the top part of the triangle must be facing upward.
5. Wrap one side of the paper around the flowers, then fold the other side.
6. Secure the arrangement by tying with the use of a ribbon
We hope the procedures mentioned help you in some kind of way. Now you can make your own bouquet for a special celebration of your dearest darling and you may add chocolates, candies, or personalized letters. You may explore Darcey Flowers’ premium collection to elevate your inspiration.