The Popular Phalaenopsis Orchid and Easy Care Tips
Phalaenopsis orchid is one of the most well-loved orchid plants on the planet. There are a couple of things why they are big and popular for many. One of the many reasons includes how the exquisitely shaped blooms they produce capture your hearts instantly and not to mention they are also easy to tend and look after.
Due to its easygoing characteristic, the Phalaenopsis orchid plant is also known as the beginner orchid. Others would distinguish it as the moth orchid because of the shape of its blooms.
Many of us have an immense love for orchids, Phalaenopsis orchid in particular. Bet just everyone else, we found ourselves smiling whenever we see a blooming Phalaenopsis plant. There’s a spark of joy to see the lovely blooms and stunning colors of the Phalaenopsis orchid. You will be amazed by the wide options of Phalaenopsis varieties around the world. It is very interesting to know all the types and varieties, especially if you love to have them around from taking care until seeing their blooming stage.
A selection of elegant orchid plants and exquisite succulents
styled on our stunning vases and planters.
HERE’S A QUICK LIST WHY PHALAENOPSIS ORCHID IS VERY POPULAR:
- Easy to grow as an indoor/house plant
- Almost available all year round
- Long lasting characteristic
- Wide varieties to choose from
- Available in almost every color
- Beautiful shape of blooms in different sizes
There’s no doubt these elegant orchids are lovely adornments to any space such as in your home living rooms or offices. They are perfect gifts to send to your dear ones on their birthdays or anyone celebrating some milestones in their lives like anniversary, promotions or you just want to send your sincerest thank you to someone. Yes! You will definitely agree that Phalaenopsis orchid plant is a lovely present anyone would surely appreciate.
Don’t worry because we hear you! Darcey Flowers will make things easier for you. We gathered some of the best Phalaenopsis orchid varieties to delight you and your loved ones.
The regal beauty of fuchsia purple Phalaenopsis on our grand gold pot will surely give a touch to any space.
The soft and glowing orange color of Phalaenopsis is so beautiful to look at.
Pick me up orchid arrangement. Stunning yellow Phalaenopsis on a rustic pot
A classic white Phalaenopsis orchid on a regal-looking pot. Surely will look perfect on your coffee tables.
A pair of delightful white mini Phalaenopsis that would jazz up a window sill at home.
The bold and vivid color of this Phalaenopsis will surely captivate your hearts.
7. MINI CINQUE PURPLE
Enjoy the vivid beauty of purple mini Phalaenopsis arranged on a grand gold vase.
The stunning and vivid color of this Phalaenopsis will surely catch your eye instantly.
You can never go wrong with white Phalaenopsis. Fall in love with this mini Phalaenopsis, simple and classy.
HOW TO CARE FOR PHALAENOPSIS ORCHIDS
- Place your orchid plant in a bright area but away from direct sunlight.
- Refrain from watering the plant frequently. Don’t over water. It is advised to water the plant at least once a week or when it almost dries out.
- Place in a more humid location.
- Make sure not to water the flowers and keep the leaves dry.
- Put fertilizer as per the given instruction.
- Trim the roots carefully if it starts to dry.
- Re-pot orchid every year or if the roots start to outgrow the pot or some
- Parts start to decompose.
Love what you just read? Let us know to create more exciting flower-related topics suitable to your interests and inclinations.