How to Wrap a Flower Bouquet: DIY Guide
Fresh flowers are the best “go to” gifts for many reasons. Flowers are perfect to send as birthday present, to surprise your sweetheart on your anniversary or when you are just being thoughtful and want to brighten someone’s day. The gesture of flower gifting portrays love, admiration and evokes warm-hearted emotions.
One of the most popular form of flower gifts is a flower bouquet. Sending a bouquet of flowers is inspiring and considered a sweet gesture. When you receive a flower bouquet, whatever the size or composition is something worthy of appreciation. There is a delightful feeling accompanied to someone receiving the gift.
When you receive a bouquet of flowers, have you ever thought of how it was perfectly wrapped by the florists to get them presented in such a striking way? Guess you also wondered how!
Capture the essence of fall season with warm and cozy blooms
To satiate your interest, we have prepared a step by step process on how to wrap a bouquet of flowers in a simple method which best suits a learner like you. But first thing first, of course you need to know the necessary things and basic materials to begin with.
MATERIALS YOU WILL NEED:
- Fresh Cut Flowers
- Jute Twine / Floral Tape
- Wrapping Paper
- Scissors to cut the wrapping paper if required
YOUR GUIDE ON HOW TO WRAP THE FLOWERS
- Select the wrapping paper. Decide a color that will complement or look perfect with your chosen flowers.
- Get the flowers ready to be used for the bouquet.
- Gather the flowers together and cut the stems of your bouquet in the same length.
- Tie the flowers up in the middle part of the stems using a jute twine to ensure the flowers are fixed properly and will not fall apart.
- Prepare the wrapping paper and fold it in a triangle shape.
- Place the flower bouquet on top of the laid wrapping paper right in the center keeping the top part of the triangle facing up.
- Fold one side of the paper first then wrap another side over the flowers.
- While wrapping the paper around the bouquet of flowers make sure to arranged it neatly in place.
- Fastened the wrapped bouquet using a ribbon to make sure it is well-secured.
Do you think the above simple ways are helpful to you? We hope so! Adding your own personalize touch to your flower bouquet gifts before you send it out is something special. Yes, absolutely! We are of one mind it will give more meaning and something to adore about!
Looking for more inspirations? Check out our exclusive collection of flower bouquets created for special occasions; birthday, anniversary, congratulations, love and romance.