Darcey Specials Hello Sunshine AED 595.00
Best Sellers Golden Sunflower AED 450.00
Get Well Soon Flowers Hello Sunflower From: AED 375.00
Best Sellers Sunflower Galore AED 510.00
Darcey Specials Rising Sun AED 1,190.00
Birthday Flowers Mega Sunflower AED 1,550.00
Best Sellers Sunflower Baby AED 720.00
Best Sellers Sunflower in Stormlight AED 565.00
- How long do sunflowers last?
- Cut sunflowers can stay fresh for up to two weeks.
- How do you keep sunflowers alive longer?
- Display cut sunflowers where it gets bright and indirect light. Clean the vase and replace water every two to three days or as soon as the water gets cloudy.
- What to do with sunflowers after flowering?
- You can arrange sunflowers to a vase and display it to your table or windows.
- How tall is a sunflower?
- Typical size sunflowers range in height from 5 to 10 feet.
- How can you tell if a sunflower is fresh?
- Sunflower’s petals look vibrant and lively, free from brown edges.